This warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship as of the date of purchase and that it will, under normal use and proper care, remain so for 1 year from the date of purchase. Missing or initially defective products will be replaced free of charge during the period of this warranty. If models or products are unavailable, comparable replacement or refund will be given. The original dated sales receipt is required for all warranty claims. This warranty does not cover damage which has occurred during transport from the point of purchase to the consumer’s home.
After 1 year we will consider any items for return that are deemed defective due to materials or craftsmanship.
We require proof of purchase to process any refund or exchange. Often, order ID’s from the original retailer will suffice for online orders, otherwise we require physical proof in the form of emailed receipts or the like.
To protect all our customers and make sure that we handle every return or exchange with reasonable fairness, we cannot accept a return or exchange (even within one year of purchase) in certain situations, including:
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents (including pet damage)
- Products showing excessive wear and tear
- Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster
- Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced
- Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction
- Products that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been properly cleaned
KiddieTotes will advise you on how to proceed in making warranty claims. To begin a warranty claim, write to KiddieTotes explaining the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, and telephone number. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.